Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Starship Titanic

I'd played the game Starship Titanic when I was younger and was very excited to listen to the radio story. It was hilarious, which is to be expected. After all, it's in the same tone as Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, which has the same quirky and fun narration. The characters all have good dialog and are fun to listen to.

I think one of my favorite parts was when the earthlings couldn't recall which planet was theirs and their navigator then proceeds to excuse himself quietly to the bathroom so he can bang his head repeatedly on the wall haha. I also like how they kind of poke fun at things you expect to happen by calling itself out on it (such as the "you might be wondering how she figured this out, but its really all rather complicated, so just accept and trust that she did"). It's just witty writing, told very well, and fun all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment